You Will Learn
- Should your credit union implement an Indirect Lending Program?
- Factors that will determine your credit unions degree of success in
- Working with and obtaining automobile dealer commitment for your Indirect Lending Program.
- How to set-up and staff your
Indirect Lending department.
- How to monitor the participating dealers to ensure compliance to your Indirect Lending Program.
- Industry Watch-Trends in automobile purchases by your members that directly affect your auto loan portfolio.
- How to increase your auto loan portfolio.
- NCUA Guidelines Audit Compliance
- Lending tips to avoid big losses
You Will Receive
- Comprehensive Indirect Lending Manual (A workbook not a textbook)
- Training based on actual experience gained by developing and successfully implementing Indirect Lending Programs
- F&I dealer training & Learn How F&I Managers Focus on and Convert Your Members Loans to Banks
- A complete understanding of automotive industry trends and the mechanics of How Dealership's Work
- Discussions of tactics in working with automobile dealerships that will resolve past and present issues
- Classroom instruction on auditing Indirect Loans to ensure quality, compliance, and more...
- How to control you Indirect